Welcome to your number one source for all things Eternal City, the popular anime-style multi-ending ARPG by NetEase Games.
We update often so don’t forget to bookmark this page and check back often for your gamer’s edge!
BLACK GATE TRIALS SCREEN
Tapping on the Black Gate Trials button in the Tactical Terminal opens the Black Gate Trials screen.
In-game description: The Central Department has created a simulation battlefield based on Black Gate combat, allowing Commanders to test out their Battle Skills.
In the Black Gate Trials screen, you will see Monsters or Wielders that you can challenge. These change depending on the week and the season.
At the bottom left of the screen, there is the Rankings button (crossed swords icon) from which you can check Weekly Rankings, Season Overall Rankings, Last Season’s Overall Rankings, and Friendly Support Rankings. The Universal Exchange store button (same icon as Challenger currency) where you can exchange Brave currency and Challenger currency is to the right of the Rankings button. Universal Exchange can also be accessed from Valhalla and Spatial Conquest.
At the bottom right of the screen, you see a button that says “Lineupup” in which you can set whether you would like to make your Chief Wielder available to your Partners as an Assisting Wielder. There is no reason not to so we recommend setting this to “Yes”. You can click on the “Details” button to see the full rules which are also listed at the bottom of this page.
Wielders below Level 60 will have their Level adjusted to 60 during Black Gate Trials. Wielders at or above Level 60 will receive no Level adjustment.
Note that the Black Gate Trials are unavailable from Tuesday 23:00 to Wednesday 07:00. You can still access the Universal Exchange store during this time.
CHALLENGE INTEL TYPE ONE
Tap on a Black Gate Trial Monster or Wielder and if you see a difficulty level selection drop down bar, it is a type one Challenge Intel.
A type one Challenge Intel is divided into Normal Mode and Hell Mode. You must progress through the 6 difficulty levels (Normal 1, 2, 3, Hard 1, 2, 3) of Normal Mode to unlock Hell Mode. Hell Mode does not allow you to use Assist Wielders and has restrictions on using Wielders previously used.
On the right half of the screen, you will see the Monster or Wielder that you will be facing as well as its name, attribute type, stat bonus and personality (additional special properties). You can click on the information button to see the detailed bonus stats and properties that the Monster or Wielder will have.
CHALLENGE INTEL TYPE TWO
A type two Challenge Intel is divided into Monster Attribute: Tough, Monster Attribute: Spirit, and Monster Attribute: Deft. In each of the attribute type challenges, your goal is to inflict as much Damage as possible within the time limit. On both the Challenge Intel screen and the battle screen, you will see a damage meter. Each time you inflict enough Damage to fill the meter, the damage meter will change to the next Phase. You will receive Rewards for completing each Phase.
You can check out your challenge history by tapping the Challenge History button on the bottom left of the Challenge Intel screen.
On the right half of the screen, you will see the Monster or Wielder that you will be facing as well as its name and attribute type.
The Central Department has created a simulation battlefield based on Black Gate combat, allowing Commanders to test out their Battle Skills.
1. The Black Gate Trials are available between every Wednesday 07:00 till the following Tuesday 23:00.
2. Black Gate Trials Ranking will be tallied every week. Commanders will be listed in the Weekly Ranking according to the Difficulty Level completed from high to low (if multiple Commanders complete the same Difficulty, they will be Ranked depending on completion time). The Weekly Ranking will be tallied every Tuesday at 23:00. Commanders will receive Rewards according to their highest Difficulty completed that week, and Commanders who manage to enter the Rankings will acquire additional Rank Rewards and a Bravery Badge.
3. Black Gate Trials seasons consist of four weeks, and the Season Ranking will be tallied when the final week ends. In the Season Ranking, Commanders will be Ranked according to their Points from high to low (if multiple commanders have the same Points, they will be Ranked depending on their highest Difficulty completed and the time required to complete it). Season Points are acquired by entering the weekly Rankings, higher Ranking grants higher Points. Commanders will receive Rewards and a Badge depending on their Rank.
Rank 1:Blazing Gold
Rank 2:True Silver
Rank 3:Tempered Bronze
1. A First -Clear Reward will be granted the first time a Difficulty is completed, and it can only be acquired once.
2. Commanders will, by mail, receive a Reward according to their highest Difficulty completed every week when the results are tallied.
3. Commanders will, by mail, receive a Reward according to their Weekly Rank every week when the results are tallied. Non -ranked Commanders will not receive any Reward.
4. Commanders will, by mail, receive a Reward according to their Season Rank every Season when the results are tallied. Non -ranked Commanders will not receive any Reward.
5. The Black Gate Trials Assist Ranking will be reset each Season, and will not be updated further after 23:00 on the last Tuesday of the final week.